From iPhone video content shot by seasoned professionals to moderate and high budget productions including
- video blog production featuring company leadership & employees
- video blog training for subjects based in other geographic locations
- company events, meetings, conferences, retreats
- customer evidence / testimonial / case studies
- product videos
- fundraising videos
- interactive video content development, production and management
- original content development to foster community engagement
- online distribution strategy and management
- …coming soon: video for VR
…and we work closely with you so your video content in sync with your business objectives and marketing/social media strategy.
Click here to go to our YouTube Channel…
Whether you need full or partial support, or just want to monitor how your in-house team is doing, dbCSG can provide social media services from soup to nuts or a la carte…
- social media strategic plans that align with your business objectives
- editorial calendars in sync with your initiatives, promotions, audiences and industry conferences
- research social channels of influencers, press, bloggers and partners so your team can easily engage with them
- engagement and support during conferences
- coaching and ongoing updates on the latest trends in social media
- full or partial execution – content curation and creation (including video)
- assist with running or guiding participation in Twitter chats, with community engagement and lead generation top of mind
- competitive landscape social media analytics and reporting + recommendations designed to increase engagement [would you care for a sample report?]
- capture and nurture leads for your new business development team
We can simply create an editorial calendar for your team to follow, coach them if they need it, or you can rely on us for 100% of the social media planning, content creation and execution. We stay true your company voice and brand and focused on your business objectives.
dbCSG Studios can create original narrative or reality TV style video programming that connects with your audience, supports your brand and makes your website stickier, or be created to fill your social media pipelines. As seasoned film and video professionals we can deliver original video that’s polished yet stays with in your budget.
Ask us also about original video currently in development available for license including projects for categories including boomers, home décor, women’s lifestyle, children’s and millennial male. Learn more about a few projects in development here.
Ideation to Execution
Sometimes you need a fresh perspective to help generate ideas that will help shine a light on your company with the right audience, be they investors or new customers, B2B or B2C.
dbCSG can help you with business strategy, creative marketing tactics, and maybe even some ideas for new markets for your product or service. And we don’t just stop at coming up with ideas – we know how to put our thoughts into action. Here are just a few ways we’ve helped some of our clients:
- When a unknown author asked us for marketing and PR support that might help him secure a publishing deal for his unpublished children’s book, we thought instead to help him with repurposing his book into a theatrical play featuring a lesson plan and other assets, and marketing it for license to middle and high schools. This is an initiative that will help him build his audience and be in a position to attract publishers, and is now in full swing!
- A client in the circular economy space had been targeting the millennial audience for their app which helps you declutter with the click of a button, but we thought of and identified several other key audiences: moms looking to purge the constantly mounting pile of clothes their kids have outgrown, and older children of aging parents who are ready to downsize or move into assisted living. Both of these audiences were quickly addressed and engaged with via social media and the results are starting to pay off!
- A startup called Nailed It! was disappointed in not being able to secure the .com domain they wanted for their in-home manicure business. While “www.nailed.it” may seem obvious, sometimes you can’t see the forest for the trees. Yes, it was available.
Do you have a conundrum that could use a fresh perspective? Contact us for a free 1/2 hour consultation and we’ll give it a whirl – we only ask that you permit us to provide a bid to execute on our ideas, if you like them!
Website Revisions and Maintenance
project management of revisions
creative direction / liaison between developer and client
ongoing upkeep & maintenance
WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Drupal
Writing and Editing
email newsletter creation and management
social media copy
digital and print collateral and more…
press releases – writing and online distribution
media relations – PR follow up and ongoing nurturing
Partner provided services (dbCSG project management)
SEO, PPC, Adwords and other omni-channel marketing
Event Design and Support
Sound Design for Museums & Experiential Marketing